The Provider Agency Scholarship Program is a partnership between New York City’s Administration for Children’s Services (ACS) and its provider agencies. We are thrilled to offer tuition support and continuous professional development opportunities to provider agency employees who are committed to working in New York City’s child welfare and juvenile justice systems.
The program provides financial support to staff enrolled in Master of Social Work (MSW) degree programs at accredited partner colleges and universities. In addition to the scholarship, we also offer the following support to provider agency employees:
- A dedicated team member to provide consultation on professional development.
- Monthly enrichment seminars to enhance leadership skills.
- Networking opportunities.
How Do I Apply To The Program?
Participants in the Provider Agency Scholarship Program are highly motivated individuals that meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- A minimum of two-years employment with a satisfactory job performance.
- In good standing with the organization.
- A demonstrated commitment to child welfare and juvenile justice services.
- Favorable recommendations from their immediate supervisor and their agency’s senior leader.
- A commitment to continuing employment with ACS or an ACS-contracted provider agency for up to two years post-graduation.
To ensure you are eligible to apply to the program, please contact your agency point person.
Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will be invited, via email, to apply to the program. Applicants must complete and submit the following documents through the online application form:
- Letter of acceptance from college/university
- Updated resume
- Personal Statement
- ACS Informational Release Form (Waiver)
Selected applicants will be notified via email by the ACS Workforce Institute Professional Development Program.
Connect With Us
The ACS Workforce Institute Professional Development Program facilitates monthly information sessions for Provider Agency employees interested in applying to the Provider Agency Scholarship program. To learn more about our information sessions or the program, please email email@example.com.